via geckoandfly.com |
Born William Henry Gates, better known as Bill Gates. Just in case you are wondering, he holds only 4.5% of Microsoft, and according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, most of Gates’s assets are held in Cascade Investment LLC, an entity through which he owns stakes in numerous businesses, including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and Corbis Corp.
This means 25% of his wealth is from Microsoft, while the remaining 75% consist of hotels, resorts, medical related stuff and more. If we judge a person’s wealth according to what he is holding onto, he is more of a hotelier than a software guru.
Love him hate him, undeniably as of May 16, 2013, Bill Gates had donated US$28 billion to the foundation. Based on his current wealth at US$78 billion, this meant he gave away almost half of his wealth. Anyway, here are 15 of Bill Gates awesome and inspiring quotes. These wallpapers are 1920 x 1080 resolution, it fits in almost every desktop, ipad and tablets.
If you are born poor its not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.
I can understand wanting to have millions of dollars, there’s a certain freedom, meaningful freedom, that comes with that. ‘But once you get much beyond that, I have to tell you, it’s the same hamburger.
BONUS VIDEO: Life Story of Bill Gates