Lamudi Recognizes The Outlook Awards 2022 Personality of the Year | Lamudi’s The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards returns this year by recognizing outstanding real estate developers across the country. The real estate platform presented 23 awards to those who excelled in providing the needs and wants of Filipinos amid the new normal. Among the prestigious awards is Personality of the Year.
May Rodriguez, President of Subdivision and Housing Developers Association (SHDA) and Chief Operating Officer of BellaVita Land Corp., bagged the Personality of the Year award last September 27, 2022, at Shangri-La The Fort in BGC, Taguig.
The award is given in recognition of an individual whose overall body of work in real estate is a positive force in the industry, whose voice and actions contribute to moving the industry forward, and whose influence will reverberate for years to come.
Rodriguez said the real estate industry is the noblest profession as it fulfills the Filipino dream of owning a home.
“I will say that ours is the most noble profession as we help uplift the dignity of every person who fulfills the dream of owning a home,” she said.
The Personality of the Year awardee is full of pride and joy to be an instrument in improving the lives of Filipinos through the provision of housing.
The awarding ceremony also unveiled three new pandemic-related awards, namely Best Pandemic Pivot, Best Seller Support, and Best Property Seeker Support.
The complete list of winners follows:
- Best Affordable Condo – Avida Towers Ardane (Avida Land)
- Best Premium Condo – The Lattice at Parklinks (Alveo Land Corp.)
- Best Affordable House – Suntrust Sentosa (Suntrust Properties Inc.)
- Best Premium House – Seafront Residences (AboitizLand Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Kizuna Heights (Vista Residences)
Visayas and Mindanao Winners
- Best Affordable Condo – Avida Towers Riala (Avida Land)
- Best Premium Condo – AmiSa Private Residences (RLC Residences)
- Best Affordable House – Amoa (AboitizLand Inc.)
- Best Premium House – The Gardens at South Ridge (UrbanEast Developments, Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Legacy Leisure Residences (Crisron Holiday Builders, Inc.)
- Best Masterplanned Community – Pueblo de Panay Township (Pueblo de Panay Inc.)
- Best Smart Development – Woodsville Crest (RLC Residences)
- Best Pandemic Pivot – RLC Residences
- Best Seller Support – Avida Land
- Best Property Seeker Support – Contempo Property Holdings, Inc.
KONE Special Awards
- People Flow™ Award – Worldwide Plaza (Megaworld Corporation)
- Lift to Rise Award – Casas + Architects, Inc.
- KONE DX Award – Rockwell Land Corporation
- Personality of the Year – May Rodriguez, President of Subdivision and Housing Developers Association (SHDA) and Chief Operating Officer of BellaVita Land Corp.
- Boutique Developer of the Year – Luzon – Landco Pacific Corporation
- Boutique Developer of the Year– Visayas and Mindanao – Primeworld Land Holdings, Inc.
- Developer of the Year – Luzon – Alveo Land Corp.
- Developer of the Year – Visayas and Mindanao – AboitizLand Inc.
Lamudi’s Global Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Kian Moini said in his opening speech different real estate developers change people’s lives by making homes for Filipinos.
“As builders, all of you in this room actually change people’s lives. Every single house that you build – every condo, every unit that a Filipino family moves into – makes a happier Filipino family,” Moini said.
He added that despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, the future of the Philippines is bright.
“Covid times have been tragic for all of us […] I have very strong beliefs in the future of the Philippines as a country and as an economy,” Moini said.
Anurag Verma, Lamudi Philippines’ country head, closed the event noting the company’s mission and vision, which are also shared by every attendee of The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards.
“Lamudi exists because of all you […] We exist because of your continued trust. Your success is our success,” Verma said. “This awarding ceremony is also a day for us to say thank you for helping us in our vision.”
The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards is co-presented by KONE and in partnership with media organizations Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inquirer Property, Manila Bulletin, Business Mirror, Manila Standard, The Manila Times, The Philippine Star, Malaya Business Insight, Sunstar Cebu, Real Estate Blog PH, Negosentro, Property Finds Asia, Village Connect PH, and World Executives Digest.
The event’s silver sponsors are Maximus and Gorenje, while the bronze sponsors are Inventi, BDO, RCBC, BPI, Metromart, Shopee, Zalora, and CleanSource Solution.
Click the link to learn more about The Outlook 2022: Philippine Real Estate Awards.
SHERA: Revolutionizing Construction with Innovative, Sustainable, and High-Quality Products
Lamudi Broker Awards Night 2023 Recognizes the Backbone of the Real Estate Industry
Ohmyhome: the Launchpad of Modern Philippine Real Estate